Tuesday, October 7, 2008

References

Here are some of my references... It is my pleasure to get to work with so many people. I have had such a great time meeting new people and making new friends! Thank you to those of you who have allowed me to capture your family through photography. AND... Thanks for spreading the word!

------------------------------------------
I love when Tracie takes pictures of my boys! She has such a great energetic personality. She is always so patient and has a artistic eye for unique compositions.
Emile

Working with Tracie is awesome! She is so easy to work with and she does amazing work! I was so pleased with the entire experience.
Jocelyn

Tracie was very accommodating to our schedule. She met us at the UT Gardens and was wonderful with my little one. We talked and laughed and had a blast playing in the gardens. We are thrilled with the pictures, and the precious moments she caught! We booked our second session before we even got the first pictures back!
-Kris Ann


Tracie was the BEST! It was our special day and we were getting married and she made us feel very comfortable and very special. We wanted to keep things simple and elegant and the pictures she took show exactly that feeling. I can't wait to have her take more pictures when we get pregnant and when we have a baby. We would like to sincerely thank her from the bottom of our heart.
Kristen

My pictures turned out great. Tracie spent a lot of time with us, capturing many different posses. We took our pictures at Cove Park and it was a beautiful setting. I really enjoyed having pictures taken outside rather than a studio with props. She provided us with a disk of all of our photos that we could print out ourselves. I would highly recommend Ancelet Photography.
Susan

Our first photo shoot with Tracie was wonderful to say the least. I was most impressed with the fact that she asked me if there were specific pictures or shots that I wanted; then she let my children play and just be themselves with no time limit involved. It was great to get those candid moments! We have a 4 yr old and a 4 month old and feel very satisfied that we have captured their personality with these pictures from Tracie!
Robyn

Tracie made what my fiance and I thought would be an uncomfortable and long experience an enjoyable and fun one! We spent about 45 minutes together at UT gardens and came out with pictures that we absolutely LOVE! It was a great time, we loved getting to know Tracie and her family, and we now have so many incredible pictures that we will show off for years to come!
Allie

Tracie is a natural with God-given talent and a wonderful eye. She is a sweet, easy going woman who has a great repoire with people...children especially. The pictures she took of my children were beautiful and natural and really captured their personalities. It was a pleasure to work with Tracie, and I look forward to working with her again.
Stacy

Thank you so much for doing our photos. Not only did we get some great photos, but we had fun doing it as well. You even made Jeff feel at ease, as he was totally dreading having his picture taken. They turned out great. I would recommend you to anyone!
Kelly and Jeff


I wasn't sure what to expect since my daughter was only three months old and not sitting up or smiling much. Tracie was so creative and had great ideas using different blankets and baskets. She was also very patient with us and even let us take a time out for a much needed feeding/diaper change. I can't wait to use her for our little girl's next photos!
Jessica

No comments: