Tuesday, August 12, 2008

You've Got the Cutest Little Baby Face

How precious is this red head? Her mom is a friend of mine and we had a great time doing this shoot in my front yard. My friend asked me if my neighbors ever come out and think I've gone crazy (you should hear the noises I make to get the babies to look my way). haha! They have come out... and when they have, I've taken pictures of them too.

(Above)... This sweet baby's mom didn't even realize the basket matched her outfit PERFECTLY. They were made out of the same material. How funny is that?

This was my absolute favorite (above)


1 comment:

Bloggin' Robin said...

These are great! Can't wait to see the ones from last night! All the other pics are fantastic too, but I'm only leavingone comment - just wanted you to know I saw them all! Do you have on your false eyelashes to go to CFC yet???