Saturday, May 9, 2009

About Me



Welcome to Ancelet Photography!

My name is Tracie Ancelet. I am honored to have you visit my site. I hope that when you look at my work what you see is a love and passion for life. I am moved by the power of photography and have fallen in love with what I do.

My work started a few years back. I am a mother of 4 small children and have always loved taking their pictures. After many photo shoots, I decided to turn my camera else where and realized that this gift I felt God had given me could be used to bless others. After taking pictures of friend's children, I decided to invest in equipment and before I knew it, Ancelet Photography had been birthed.

The thing I get most excited about when I do a shoot is getting to be with people! I love relationships and my desire is that when we are together, you will experience a relaxed atmosphere and most of all HAVE FUN!

My goal as a photographer is to stay affordable so that you are able to experience the joy of photography for years to come!


May the Lord bless you and keep you!
Tracie Ancelet


FAMILY SESSION (Email for package rates for multiple families)
     $250 (includes tax)

     Includes up to 5 people, add $10 for each additional person.
     Your photo session will include:
        > An on-location session with an hour coverage
        > Photographer’s time and talent
        > Post processing of images, includes basic retouching
        > 35 to 50+ high resolution images on a CD for printing
        > Photo release form with rights to the images for printing

SENIOR SESSION
     Basic Package
     $250 (includes tax)
     Deluxe Package (Includes 2 location shoot and a keep sake book)
     
$325 (includes tax)

     Your photo session will include:
        > An on-location session with an hour coverage
        > Photographer’s time and talent
        > Up to 3 outfit changes
        > Post processing of images, includes basic retouching
        > 35 to 50+ high resolution images on a CD for printing
        > Photo release form with rights to the images for printing

BABY’S FIRST YEAR* 
     Package includes:
        > New Born = $250 (includes tax)
        > 3 Months = $225 (includes tax)
        > 6 Months = $200 (includes tax)
        > 9 Months = $175 (includes tax)
        > 1 Year = $150 (includes tax)
     Sessions are same as individual sessions – see above.  Session includes baby/parents only.
     Additional charges for siblings.

     *Must do entire 1st year package to get discount


WEDDING
     Wedding collections begin at $1750 (includes tax).  Please email for package pricing and details.

No comments: