Wednesday, October 29, 2008

ANCELET PHOTOGRAPHY... UPDATE.... NEW SITE

I will now be posting my pictures on this BLOG.
http://www.anceletphotography.wordpress.com/
I have been going between the two for quite some time now and it's time to simplify my life. I like that site better because you can see the images in a larger format.

ALSO... my price will be $75 STARTING NOVEMBER 15th. My desire is to always stay affordable. For this price, I will meet you on location, take pictures, edit them and give you a disk for printing. THIS DISK INCLUDES MY FAVORITES FROM THE SHOOT. I will give you ALL OF THE GOOD ONES.

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BUY ALL THE IMAGES (the ones that didn't make the "cut") which usually is over 300 shots, you can purchase those for an additional $25.00.

Thank you guys so much for spreading the word. I am having a blast doing this and am overwhelmed with gratitude for the encouragement and affirmation I have received from everyone!

GOD BLESS!
Tracie

No comments: