Saturday, August 16, 2008

Inspiration

This family amazes me. They are such an inspiration. They have adopted 3 children. 2 from Guatemala and one from Ethiopia.

Today was their little girl's day! Miss "L" had a photo shoot and she was on the move! I loved chasing her around with my camera. I felt like paparazzi. It was so much fun!





We had such a hard time getting the Ethiopian head band on Miss L. The hard work paid off... This is my favorite picture of the day (above).




We had to take a few pictures of her adorable older brothers. Here's the oldest.... Mr. J... he's so photogenic and had lots of posing ideas for me. Hey Mr. J... are you free to be my assistant. I could use you on my photo shoots!

I LOVE THIS PICTURE... it is PURE JOY! And this smile.... doesn't it just melt your heart???


This family is so dear to my heart because they are part of our story. Just over a year ago we met them for the first time. We had dinner at their house to hear their adoption story of Miss L. When we left that night, we felt the Lord say "IT IS TIME!" and we started our adoption process. We brought our son home 6 months ago! Thank you guys for allowing the Lord to use you in mighty ways!

No comments: