Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Close to the broken hearted...

I am thankful for this verse...
Psalm 34:18 "The Lord is close to the broken hearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit."
I pray that this family feels the nearness of the Lord due to a tragedy that they have experienced. This precious lady pictured below, passed away last week. She had a baby two weeks prior to her death. PLEASE pray for her husband. Please pray for her son and their daughter. It is such a heart breaking situation.

These are a few of their wedding pictures. I took these last Spring. I looked back through my site to find them and realized I never posted them. I had posted them on Facebook. What a beautiful bride!!
IMG_8277 copy

IMG_8575bw copy
This (below) is her precious sister in law. I have known Cindy for a few years and she is as precious as they come.
IMG_8374 copy
Please pray for Dan as he just lost his best friend, his wife and the mother of his daughter.
IMG_8414 copy

IMG_8541 copy

IMG_8933bw copy

IMG_8725 copy
The flower girl is my friend Cindy's daughter.
IMG_8774 copy
I can't say enough about this couple (below). These are GOOD PEOPLE who love the Lord and are trusting him during this trail. Please pray for this couple. They are Dan's parents.
IMG_9300 copy
This picture will forever be one of the most special pictures I have captured w my lens. Life is precious.
IMG_9191brush copy
I had the HONOR of going and taking pictures of baby Ruby just a few days ago. Kristin would have LOVED these. Not because of my work, but because of this BEAUTIFUL baby girl. Pray for Ruby. Isn't she lovely?
b3 copy
This little guy is a good big brother. Will you pray for him as well?
b8 copy

b4 copy

b6 copy

b9
May God help this precious family through such a difficult time. As they sort through what has happened and how to move forward. I am honored to know them and humbled by the body of Christ as I have seen people reaching out to help them and be the hands and feet of Christ to them.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I did not know this family but tears are flowing as I view a glimpse of the love that they had and the beauty that the love produced in their Baby Girl!!!! Prayers will definitely be going forth for this hurting family. They definitely need to feel God's comforting arms around them!!!!

Morgan Paige said...

praying for that sweet family!

Becky said...

Oh Tracie, you have brought me to tears. This family will not soon leave my prayers - I am desperate for them. I pray that our Heavenly Father will lift them, support them and comfort them during this time.
The work you have done is the Lord's work because you have not only captured the joy, but you have documented the love that was between them, the love that links them together for eternity. God bless you for your talent and your heart of compassion for them right now.

Anonymous said...

I have forwarded this to my prayer warriors so that this family may be surrounded by prayer during this difficult time. I do not know them personally but I know some friends of theirs. I will be praying....

michele brown said...

I Have know this family for a long time.I lift them up in prayers. I myself was so privileged to meet Kristin just before baby Ruby was born..such a Sweet Sweet Girl so in love and so excited about the baby.Only God knows why he need this beautiful Angel so soon ...The Coker's truely will need our prayers for peace and understanding why Kristin was taken so like she was.. Thank you for the Beautiful pictures of the the family

The Knight Family said...

Tracie,
words cannot express how much I love you and appreciate you for just "being there for us all"..... The pics of Jeremiah and Ruby together are priceless treasures that took place in just the nick of time.... We look forward to seeing our Kristin again in heaven someday, and we are missing little Jeremiah and hope to get to see him again in the spring.... Krisitn would have been so very thankful for what you have done for us, so thank you for me, and thank you from her too. LOVE U

The Knight Family said...

Tracie, I cant find the words to express how much I appreciate everything you have done for us - and documenting these lifetime memories... Thank you so much for being there. If Krisitn was here, I am sure she would want to express her gratitude as well... So thank you for me, and Thank you from Kristin... Thank you for allowing God to use you the way that he does.

Molly and Brad said...

will do, Tracie. I wish I could do something tangible, but I know God has it. such a beautiful little family.